Friday, April 24, 2009


Blog Entry No. 2
Sock from the Easy Chair
Hi Guys I am back. It has been a long time, but things happened and they sucked.
Business went downhill. The bankers stole most of our money and for a while there I stayed on my toes, worrying about my future. Which is safe, but dismal seeing as I have been put on a strict diet. Some vet advised Maam, I need to lose weight and she believed him. I want to know who do these humans think we are, I mean how do they know what is right for dogs anyway, when there are 20 opinions on what is unhealthy for humans!
Well, it seems ,the old couple have their heart in the right place . I am not a disposable, still with the way tempers were heating up, I was sure at least Sahib was on the list of things to do without .
Oh you want to know who Sahib is of course, that is Barry sir, the other half of this combine. A good, but eccentric friend of ours named Sunder Vaswani ( more about him later, what a cook, fed me the most scrumptious meals when he visited us), blessed him with this name and, it has stuck ever since. Particularly in moments of angst .
Sahib posted before I completed my blog entry. So here's to all of you humans who have suffered a setback, what's money after all , just bits of paper. I was watching CNN the other day, and heard the Americans are printing lots of $'s to bailout the banks who lost the $ notes in the first place, and people everywhere are hoping Mr. Obama will save their ass as well... Wonder who is running this planet anyway. I hope not the First Dog. he is cute, but does not look very intelligent to me.
Well, Maam is still out of it. Not yet ready to blog, since all her energies are directed at fighting the banks. Hope it's over soon so we can have some peace around here.
The family is ok. They are doing what families always do, some who talked before are not talking now and others who did not, are talking . These humans!
The cute young nephew was here recently. Unfortunatley I did not get a chance to plonk my wet derrier on him. Since we moved to the apartment, Maam has a box of wet wipes whenever I go. Grandma spent a few days with us as well and there was lots of talking back and forth. Seemed like a war zone. These humans!
And oh did I mention that I have to go on underpads laid out in the balcony and the floor gets washed out with dettol. God help me if I ever miss those white allotments. I want to know how many kids got toilet trained in 1 day . Certainly not those of the Gidwani family. I have feelings too and want to sniff where other dogs have been.
I am tired going to take a nap. Hope we go for a walk later, we do most days.

No comments: